Subject: [Leica] R 21 - 35 Vario Elmar
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:27:49 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I received my R 21 - 35 Vario Elmar today from Leitax in Spain where
David Lladro had exchanged the R bayonet for an Nikon one while saving
the ROM should I want to convert the lens back. He also shaved enough
off the cowl of the rear lens so that the zoom works at all focal
lengths on the D700 without hitting the mirror.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/lens+pix/ElmarW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2e4yat7

All my R lenses have now been changed to Nikon.

Pictures will, of course, follow.

Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] R 21 - 35 Vario Elmar)