Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:07:35 -0500

If you open the file in full Photoshop.
Do a save as.
Not only is what you then not destructive -
It's productive.

And doing a save as is something many people do as a matter of course when
they do just about anything. I do it when I ask directions on the street
corner. After I get their name and google them of course. I need references
before I get them.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com