Subject: [Leica] M8/9 Battery Help! -DAS
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:08:30 -0600

Dante,

I'm curious when you say you get red lights on the Delkin charger.  I am
only familiar with Olympus chargers, of which I have two different models.
When I place a low-charge battery in the charger, and plug it in, a red
light comes on and remains on until the battery is fully charged, when it
changes to green.

As to polarity, the plugs on the Oly chargers are not polarized.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA