Subject: [Leica] M8/9 Battery Help! -DAS
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:07:05 -0500

On my aftermarket batteries, I have to run them completely dead once in
a while and then charge fully. I DO have one battery that is never even
seen by the charger. No red lights, no lights at all. It was brand new,
$9 aftermarket that was given to me and never took a charge.
Good luck! Hopefully there's a solution. Could there be some chance
that the power source is at fault? (I know this is ridiculous since
we're all 60hz here and the chargers can be used anywhere in the world,
I'm just thinking out of the box.)

I have both the delkin and leica chargers and haven't had a problem
with either. I usually use the delkin.

If they don't work out, there's always film...

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

Phil Forrest