Subject: [Leica] M8 folders and file naming
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:11:11 -0500

I had my M8 out to Lieca NJ for a few weeks to get a hot pixel/green
line taken care of. They returned it with the folder
named /DCIM/999leica. It was on /101leica when I sent it in and now I
have 1000 photos before I start to rename at the beginning and my files
have duplicate names.
Isn't there a trick to get this taken care of or is that only with the
M9?
Thanks for the help and Happy Thanksgiving.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood) ([Leica] M8 folders and file naming)
Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] M8 folders and file naming)