Subject: [Leica] Oklahoma City photos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:38:36 -0600

Unfortunately, that is my busiest time of the year (I am a CPA working
in the tax areas), especially given that our tax laws for 2011 are in
limbo and I may or may not have to pull the trigger on 2010 contingency
plans at the last minute.  I believe I will be available for lunch on
the 23rd (if memory serves that is about the time that a blizzard
paralyzed the town last year...).  Hope something works out, I'd much
rather talk photos.

Ken