Subject: [Leica] WAY OT: Top Gear--ruined by the Americans?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 09:41:06 +1000

Haven't seen your version, Harrison but they did the same thing in Australia
and it is complete rubbish. The whole appeal is the original UK cast
interacting. But my 14 yr old son is developing dangerously expensive taste
in cars. No good looking to me for funding though!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

NO ARCHIVE