Subject: [Leica] Leica back in the black
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 09:51:11 +1000

I think that you meant M9 and a great increase in lens sales to go with it,
plus maybe some S2 's on the side.!!!
Actually M9 body prices are now considerably cheaper in Europe and Aus at
least. 15% drop in the discount price at my dealer. I bet the lenses don't
get cheaper.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman