Subject: [Leica] Advice on a 17" printer
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:37:27 +1000

My two cents is to stick to Epson and get the 3880 unless you really desire
the roll capability. Spend the difference on media and ink. Which ever you
get you need to learn it and use it regularly  to get the best from it.
A least in my history with the 3800, I very very seldom actually print
larger than A3+. Still if you were a pano kind of guy.........

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman