Subject: [Leica] new user
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:59:16 +0100

Well, maybe not the viewfinder, but the screen :-)

I forgot all about DSLR:s having an automatic preview. I've always
turned it off. Not much it tells you anyway, after the fact, other
than that the camera works.

I still fool around with all of it, Leica III's of one sort or
another, Rolleiflex, DSLR and now, most recently, due to a visit from
Philippe Orlent, a Panasonic GF1 with a 20 and the big pimple on the
top (electronic viewfinder).

Did a wedding for money a little over a year ago and it sapped me. I'm
starting to crawl back up out of a hole. I realized I could never do
one as fine as Chris, ... it was ... such a bummer. (Clients liked it,
I didn't).

Nice browsing around all the new work by new people. Just getting warm.

Daniel