Subject: [Leica] new user
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 03:30:59 -0500

Yes, that thing. "If thy eye offends thee, pluck it out" and all. Ditto with
the program mode or whatever else one's camera does that you don't like. you
can strip it down to the aperture/shutter speed dials and internal light
meter if you want. And you can wait a day before reviewing cards. All of
this can be done "in camera" as they say.

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] new user)
Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] new user)
Message from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] new user)