Subject: [Leica] [PAW] IMG: Dentist/Kodachrome
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:46:59 -0500

I was afraid that's what I would hear!  I have to give the slide show on
Friday so I'll try to find time to rescan. Every time I scan these old
photos, I think it will be the last time but I know my techniques and
equipment have both improved and I guess that's a good thing!

Thanks!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP