Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dentist/Kodachrome
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:35:00 -0500

On Nov 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM -0500, Tina Manley wrote:
> I'm getting some photos ready for a slide show about Kodachrome.  Since I
> quit using Kodachrome in the 1990's (when Qualex took over the developing),
> these are OLD photos.  And since my scanner is not here at the farm, I'm
> also working from old scans.  Does this look o.k. or should I rescan my old
> Kodachromes?

Great photo!

I might consider rescanning that one.  Maybe not all of them, but the ones
that have some oddity that you think you could do better on.  The dentist's
face has something funky going on with the colors/gradients in my opinion.

Then again, if it's too much of a pain to rescan, don't worry about it.  The
image is strong and the scan is certainly good enough to not get in the way
of enjoying the photo.