Subject: [Leica] To Spencer re. SmartReporter (lightroom, slow mac, etc.)
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 09:15:20 -0800

Thanks for the URL, Spencer.

Just loaded it on my MacBook Pro 13 and will also load on iMac.  Would load
on iPhone 4, but no HD.  Yet.

I like it that you can opt for an email alert (test email worked great) and
the little HD icon on the tool bar now sports a comforting Green for OK
status.

So now I can get email alert on iPhone 4 that one or both Macs are in
trouble before I get home.

Way cool.

Bob in Seattle

Bob Shaw