Subject: [Leica] Spy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 10:15:24 -0800

Bon jour Lluis,

I like both and can see when either one could be used in a series of
photographs.
If we were looking at a collection of B&W images of children I'd use the B&W
over the colour.

However, if the series were colour I wouldn't hesitate to use the colour.
I'd put the both of them in a keeper folder. :-)

Maybe my bias toward "B&W photojournalism" type photography, I find the B&W
a stronger hold my attention photograph!

cheers,
ted