Subject: [Leica] source for round spirit level replacement
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:57:06 -0800

A couple of years ago I saw some bubble levels on ebay, both the
round little ones and the two way ones with a shoe. I bought a bunch
of each, maybe a half dozen. I think all twelve cost about $5-6 with
shipping. I still have a couple of the little round ones. Mine are
11.65mm in diameter and 7.2mm thick. If that works I can send one off
to you. Occasionally these things pop up. A while ago I saw 50 Leica
M rear lens caps for $30 with shipping, so now I have sufficient
lenscaps even though I gave a number away.