Subject: [Leica] Fuji FinePix x100 video
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 01:22:13 -0500

At any rate the results you'd get from an M9 should blow it out of the
water. I wish I knew what the size and weight advantages are of the X100 as
that's their thing and the price of course advantage.

What this camera also does is vindicates the use of an optical finder for
modern rangefinder digital shooting. You get this at great cost with an M
and its worth it. This brings these issues to the publics attention. Who
otherwise might view the digital M system as from Mars. As just overly
quirky.
Its not just an SLR ballgame with Leica M being the sole surviving anomaly.

After getting the bug or a taste with the Fuji plenty will want an M big boy
camera. A reason to start another hedge fund. To go by a Hedge funds for
Idiots guide.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com