Subject: [Leica] FS: For Sale Friday December 10, 2010
From: qi0peng at gmail.com (Albert Wang)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 05:26:36 -0700

Hello fellow Leica users,

I am interested in selling off all of my Leica R-series equipment and
additional items (to pay off some bills and college loans).

All items can be bundled or separate. All prices are negotiable as well.

Here it is so far:

1) Leica R8 body (made in Germany, serial number 2430XXX), used in
excellent condition ($700)
2) Vario Elmar-R Macro 35mm-70mm f4 (without built in lens hood) and B
+ W UV filter (serial number 3831XXX in very good condition ($675)
3) APO-Macro-Elmarit-R 100mm f2.8 with original built-in hood and B +
W UV filter (made in Germany, serial number 3653XXX in very good
condition ($1900)

Additional items with all prices negotiable:

1) Nikon D1 body + 3 batteries + AC adapter + battery charger ($250)
2) Contax NX + 24-85 mm zoom lens kit ($500)

Add shipping and packaging cost from Salt Lake City, UT (as well as
Paypal fees if paid that ways). Please contact me off the list through
e-mail. (I do not want to ebay these
items because I would like to offer these to people who I know will
take good care and respect the Leica brand.)

Payment I prefer is Paypal at qipengart at gmail.com with check (which
must clear first) being a backup option.

All reasonable offers are accepted through email at albertwang.100776 at
gmail.com
and feel free to ask any questions that you may have here. Thanks very
much for your consideration and hope to hear more soon.

sincerely, Albert Wang

Replies: Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] For Sale Friday December 10, 2010)