Subject: [Leica] Time Photos of the Year
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:19:45 -0500

I would not argue with anything you say, Kyle.

It's not quite the way I've been hearing the statement made, but maybe
that's my hearing, not their saying.

Maybe we agree to this:
A good photograph will stand on its own as visually successful, but it does
not have to tell the whole story to avoid failure.

ric