Subject: [Leica] Time Photos of the Year
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:32:11 -0500

The only shot of the lot not done is deep focus stopped down was the very
first shot of Obama in the car. I really do think the super selective wide
open look has come and gone in the hearts and minds of the viewing public.

I see gorgeous photos. Lacking in Joy and love? They are not holiday cards.
The level of photographic excellence being done rises.

I look at them again and its hard to find anything out of focus anywhere.
Background or foreground. And they are not being shot in cropped format.
They are being shot at way higher ISO's then in film days which well makes
up for it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com