Subject: [Leica] Time Photos of the Year
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:49:07 -0800

That's what TIME sells. If not death, destruction, war and suffering,
then maybe 'stars' that are held up, for whatever reason, as people
we should emulate.

Magazines like LIFE used to provide a somewhat more balanced view,
but they also a somewhat insular view. In any case, TIME has remained
and LIFE is gone.

I recognize that both these areas of TIME's coverage exist, and are
part of our society but I don't need to see only that. So I balance
it with other images and talk to people I know about the good things
in life as well.

--

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design