Subject: [Leica] IMG: Volleyball Spectators
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:48:21 -0500

Hey!  I haven't been to Central America lately.  This year I've been to
California and Arizona and South Carolina. Does that say color or B&W?  I
could be going back and scanning lots of old B&W photos from Central America
(but they are in my files in Rock Hill).  And besides, I have to have photos
taken this past year for the Leica Users Blurb book!!  People in California
and Arizona (and even South Carolina) in 2010 are just not B&W people.  They
are very vivid color people.  It's not the way I want to be remembered, but
it's what I have this year :-)

Tina