Subject: [Leica] IMG: Volleyball Spectators
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:20:11 +1000

oh THAT one Tina ;-) There are one or two other superb BW contributions in
there as well!
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/816945
You go ahead and post some stuff full of colour and life from this year. You
established your credentials as an extremely talented photojournalist long
ago here!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman