Subject: [Leica] IMG: L.A.
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:46:23 +0900

Nice tilt, Tina!

Very vibrant.  I love the booted young woman's day-glow pink nail
varnish.

The tilt works.  It looks like the red convertible and skateboarder
are sliding downhill, but the young woman defeats this natural law
simply by being unaware of the incline and engrossed in her cellphone.

Of course, after the very recent tirade against tilts, I do see the
amusing side, and everyone loves your photo.  ;-)

All the best,

Peter Cheyne