Subject: [Leica] Super Angulon
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:57:47 -0800

Just beware that the 21SA is basically a B&W only lens on the M9. I don't
think there are ways to completely correct the red color edging.

I am a bit ambivalent about this "lens characters" myself. I know they act
different and they can look different, but I found that just getting the
"best lens" for a focal length (with "best" being limited by the budget and
my need for specific max aperture) do well for me. If the shot isn't there
there, then all the lens characters in the world would not make a
difference.

The only exception is that I do keep both the 75 lux and the 85/2 Sonnar ZM.
The 'lux is perfect for wide open aperture portraits and the 85 is perfect
for everything else.