Subject: [Leica] FF (subtle and not)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:51:31 +0000

Thanks Lluis, I knew I could not put up just the poppy ;-)

john

I love very much the first one, the second is as you say less subtle
but very nice too

Saludos
Lluis

El 16/12/2010, a las 19:49, John McMaster escribi?:

________

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] FF (subtle and not))