Subject: [Leica] The perfect Photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:38:53 -0800

Jeff Moore offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] The perfect Photographer

> 2010-12-16-14:23:21 Lluis Ripoll:
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1002627w.jpg.html
>
> Really?  You aren't even a little bit embarrassed to post this?

Jeff,
EXCUSE ME?  Embarrassed to post this? Where have you been in the super
stores and magazine stores with near naked women all over the place?

This is a damn fine photograph depicting a photographer on a ladder at work!
That's all it is, as simple as that. Like where is your mind?

What the hell is there embarrassing about it? Gotta be your mind !

I mean if her bare ass were hanging out that would be an embarrassment! But
it isn't and fully clothed.

What's your problem?

If I sound annoyed, I damn well am! As that's the most ridiculous question
posted I believe I've seen in all my years on the LUG!

get over it... get a life and see some humour! And quite possible, a mind
cleansing!

My apologies to all for my rant!

Dr. ted!

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] The perfect Photographer)