Subject: [Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:44:07 -0600

I'm not sure if this is an apology or what, if it is, I don't think you owe
it.  Also, as Mark says, the last word happens when it happens, not when
someone declares a subject closed (unless the someone is Brian.)

When you post a picture and ask for comments and crits, you risk two
things:  Comments and Crits.  (There is a third, silence. )  Just be
prepared for them.

If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times in this place that a
picture just can't stand on the caption, if there ever was a good example of
that, this is it.  I saw a couple photographers, but they were entirely
incidental to the shot.  I was left scratching my head. It wasn't until
Ted's second letter that i knew that photographers are better known for
ladders than cameras in Europe.

Since I have knee  implants, (like Tina's) I can't use ladders, (Dr's
orders) so I guess in Europe, I can't be a photographer. ;-(

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/