Subject: [Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:15:32 +0100

Hi Sonny,

No, this is not an apology, I haven't offended nobody. My concern is
just the contrary and for this reason, as I've said, as far I'm
concerned I can consider when a subject is over for me, with all my
respects for Brian.

I hope you fell better of your knee implants, be well

Saludos
Lluis

El 17/12/2010, a las 23:44, Sonny Carter escribi?: