Subject: [Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:12:03 +0530

Sonny,
It is not a worry of mine at all, but a desire to learn from what others see
in my photographs that I do not. We get emotionally involved in our own
shots, due to the experience involved in taking them, that we cannot see
them dispassionately - others can.

There is a difference between listening and assimilating other points of
view and fretting about them.

Cheers
Jayanand