Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 37
From: inquisitor at devilkitty.org (C. L. Basso)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 22:28:34 -0500

On 12/05/2010 11:49 PM, Ric Carter <ricc at embarqmail.com>
  wrote:
> I was working, brother.
>
> I'm past master of Washington 675 and treasurer of Mosaic 762
>
> I work for the Grand Lodge of NC as editor of The North Carolina Mason and
> assistant to the grand secretary.

Didn't consider the third possibility, W.:B.:.
(Barton Smith #613, Ohio, past JW Walled Lake #628 Michigan, and various
other bodies: Ft. Meigs No. 29, R.A.M. Ohio, Toledo No. 33 R. & S. M
Ohio., Toledo No. 7  K.T., Ohio, A.A.S.R. (NMJ), Valley of Toledo)),
Zenobia Temple A.A.O.M.N.S., Toledo, Ohio)

If Charlie Murphy, PGM Ohio (a fine man and a worthy friend) ever comes
your way I can assure you he's worthy of Truman's legacy. I don't think
he's a leica guy, though. Try to convert him; I'm even willing to put up
my 4th-gen 32f/2.0 'cron. :)
(If it's impossible, then my 1.2 noct-Nikkor, 1.4/35 and 85/1.4 Nikkors:
and that's saying something!)

Great to meet another.
On the level, and on the square.
--
C. L. Basso
Walled Lake, Mich.

"His every breath a kind of ebb that leaves him further from himself, he
floats rather than steers to the island of the mad - beyond all
trade-routes, in a doldrum sea, its high crags burning."
-- Mervyn Peake, /Gormenghast/

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?)