Subject: [Leica] Stolen M9 and 75mm Summicron
From: carlmuck at gmail.com (Carl Muckenhirn)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 07:41:59 -0400

------------------------------
I'm trying to alert as many places as possible. My M9 was stolen from my
house in Columbia, Maryland this past Wednesday evening, along with an iPad,
2 MacBooks Pros and several iPods.

The M9 was in a Black Leicatime Case the body S/N = 3106089 and lens S/N =
4011240. If anyone happens to see this combination for sale, please contact
me or your local law enforcement. The equipment has been listed in to the
Maryland stolen property database and I believe it is linked nationwide.

Really annoying. They left an M6 and M8 in the cabinet as well as several
other lenses. Only took the one camera with a lens affixed, which happens to
be the most valuable combination.

Thanks in advance for any help.

carl.

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Stolen M9 and 75mm Summicron)