Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:42:50 -0500

Does somebody think there is a question as to if Leica is "serious" about
the S2 system?
Are they using the term "serious" in some alternate tricky way?
Because I just don't get it.
It seems overwhelming obvious that the S2 is a most serious camera system
which is being taking most seriously but everyone.
Leica the company, their investors.
Photographers
The mail man
The fire man