Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:44:37 -0600

My wife, who must have at least 1,000 recipe books, bought one on 1,000
recipes for Ramen.  The few so far are delicious.  The only Ramen I
remember is from law school, but I will sample more since I am slated
for oral surgery on Monday.  It is a tough wine match, though,
especially when spiced up a little :).

Ken