Subject: [Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:16:34 +0800

I am a pretty serious car collector and if I may say so, I would not regard
Cadillac and Lincoln being in the same league as Lexus.  Like them or not,
Lexus cars are beautifully built and engineered, but the same cannot be said
with Cadillac and Lincoln.  While not 'POS', they are far from what I regard
as 'quality automobiles'.

Toyotas may be cheap and cheerful but I cannot fault their build quality and
reliability, at least not the ones built in Japan.

The Leica S2 has been a success in Asia, especially China.  I cannot source
enough from our local official Leica distributor and have to ask fellow
dealers in Europe to meet the shortfall.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2)