Subject: [Leica] (Whisky) for Ted
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:56:15 -0500

Henning writes:

I'm a little behind on taking snaps of some of the whiskys I'v had

lately, but I've just had some of this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/whisky/IMG_2011.jpg.html

One of my favourite ones of the recent past.

- - - - -

Now THAT is an interesting hobby. My brother collects wine labels and has a
scrapbook full of the labels from wines he thought were the tastiest. I
never thought of collecting photos of gourmet whisky bottles. It's a wonder
you were sober enough to press the shutter button.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] (Whisky) for Ted -- AND MORE!)