Subject: [Leica] Some eastern views: Chicago moon rise & China
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:11:00 +0100 (CET)

Message du : 21/12/2010
De : "Greg Rubenstein " <gcr910 at gmail.com>
A : lug at leica-users.org
Copie ? :

Have posted some items in new albums titled:

-- China, Fall 2010

Mao is not as large as in the Art Museum, but I like the idea of his
presence there :-)
I think you got there the remains of a very fast moving forward culture. And
I like it a lot.
Makes me think of some fallen, distant aristocracy about to fall into
oblivion.

and

-- Moon Rise Chicago

Love the geometry here , nice colour rendtion too Greg.

BTW Have you posted your submissions to Jim yet?

If not, be a good boy, do :-)
Do before Ted steps in ;-)

Amiti?s d'Alsace
Philippe