Subject: [Leica] What kind of camera?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:35:37 +1000

There was also a format called "Super Slides" which was I think about 40mm
square but in a 35mm size mount. I remember my dad  mounting them by hand
from Rollei transparencies.  I know that they vignette in my Leica
projector! See I got something on-topic in there.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman