Subject: [Leica] What kind of camera?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 07:15:41 +1000

And you could also get kits that included masks and replacement counter to
shoot 16 or 24 smaller frames on normal 120 film. (as well as one to put
35mm film in some models).
I still have a couple in a bottom drawer. One for the Rolleicord Va that
allowed 40x55mm, 40x40mm, 28x40mm and 24x36mm.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman