Subject: [Leica] LFI: Worth it? NOW-- BIG OOPS & REVALATION!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:16:12 -0800

Hi Geoff,
OK I owe you, the crew and LFI a very large apology!!! :-) I mean big-time!!

If you have a copy of LFI 7/99 page 10-11 begins a most excellent and
meaningful interview about the old guy with a solid spread of pictures. (Oh
my how quickly we forget as we rush toward the end!) :-(

It's a wonderful portfolio on my first award winning coffee table size 14.5"
X 14.5' medical book, "This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler."
all shot with Leica's in magical B&W! Many on the LUG have copies

Age sometimes, while recovering from a punishing Boxing day party and the
final days of crushing rushing store hopping for last minute items leaves
one somewhat mentally damaged&challeneged beyond any state of normalcy,
whatever that constitutes?? Errors are made under these conditions!:-)

So OK, I take back everything I said! And in defense I thought it was a
different photo magazine. Too late of course I went to my personal photo
library collection and discovered I'd created a major "OOPS!" And I
apologize once  again.

cheers all, And yes Peter I'd get a subscription for sure! :-)

Cheers,
Dr. ted ! :-)