Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Now at 102 Participants
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:27:08 -0800

HEY JIM,
ENOUGH PUSSEY FOOTING AROUND WITH THESE GUYS! THEY'VE HAD 12 MONTHS TO GET
THEM IN SO FORGET THE MR. NICE GUY SWEET TALK! SCREW THEM!

LAST JANURAY I GAVE THEM THE SIMPLE SECRET HOW TO AVOID A LAST MINUTE PANIC
WITH ONE  CLICK AND THE PRINTS ARE GONE!

SO HERE IT IS.......  PAY ATTENTION AND I WONT HAVE TO GET MY BLOOD PRESSURE
ALL OUT OF WHACK TRYING TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE.

1/  put a 2011 year book folder on your desktop and as the year moves along
you place copies of what you would like to use in the book!

Each time you put a new photo in, you look through the images and delete
those that do not turn you on any more.  Then by Dec 1 2011 you have a
couple ready to click..... "SEND!"  SEE HOW  EASY IT CAN BE AND WITHOUT A
WORD FROM ME!

Besides I'm getting older and all this yelling at the screen as I type is
driving my good wife crazy!

2 days!!!!!!!!!! don't think.......  action!!!

Thankyou ladies and gentlemen! See  you in Dec. 2011! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)