Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Now at 102 Participants
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:16:55 -0500

Join the happy throng.  Quite a few new faces in this year's effort.  But
time is a-flying!  Today and Tomorrow (30th and 31st) are the LAST TWO DAYS
to get your images to me.

Details below.  Nothing sadder than images arriving here on Jan 1 (or a roll
of Kodachrome getting to Dwayne's the same day L)

More participants are welcome!  Submissions are cheerfully accepted through
Friday, December 31st 11:59PM EST.

If you are OUTSIDE the USA, please send your submissions to my alternate
e-mail: jims at marketingresults.com.  Comcast, for some reason, is not
passing
along some (but not all) non-US e-mails.  My thanks to all those who have
persevered in spite of Comcast's problems.

I am currently up to date on images placements, so IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED
IMAGES TO ME, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL (WITH A SAMPLE
CAPTION), THEN ASSUME THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR IMAGES!  Please contact me
at the jims at marketingresults.com e-mail if that is the case.

Submission instructions here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Best,