Subject: [Leica] New MacBook Air advice needed
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:49:47 +1300

I have been looking in to them as my 17" MBP is a bit bulky at times. To me:
the 13" has better screen res (for my use) and a significantly faster CPU;
larger SSD drives are faster than the smaller ones; to get 4GB of RAM it has
to be specified at time of ordering (not possible to be retro fitted).

Hope that helps

john