Subject: [Leica] Elizabeth Avedon Blog
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:02:24 -0800

Hey Everybody,

You may have already seen this, but Elizabeth Avedon posted about my book
UNPOSED on her blog yesterday. Our own Kyle Cassidy left a heckuva nice
comment on the blog, as he did on amazon--thank you so much, Kyle--and
thanks again to Steve, Nathan, Paul, and Bob, all of whom wrote wonderful
reviews on amazon as well. Your continued support is much appreciated!

http://elizabethavedon.blogspot.com/2010/12/craig-semetko-unposed-leica-gallery-new.html

Cheers to you all, and to all a Happy New Year!

Best in 2011,

Craig