Subject: [Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographic image?
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 07:22:54 -0800

Yes, I am selling b&w work, and from what i've seen in galleries many
are selling b&w as well. And Tina and Ted have chimed in that they are
too.

For the most part, for my type of photography, I just like B&W better.
To me, it seems to have more gravitas. I'm shooting both film and
digital but converting most digital to B&W with silver efex pro. It
just seems to look more timeless to me. Three of my images, I think,
in my upcoming show at the Leica Gallery in NYC are converted M8 and
M9 files. If I processed them well, it's just about impossible to tell
the prints from silver gelatin.

craig

Replies: Reply from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographic image?)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographic image?)