Subject: [Leica] Meditation
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:59:39 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj  showed & said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Meditation

Hi Jayanand,

Even though Larry feels the "Golden Temple" might be a tad too hot and I had
mentioned it hits you in the eye, my initial  comment shouldn't be taken in
a negative context! This latest version really is smashing in catching the
eye, as do most "colours of India!"

If this were my photograph I don't believe I would change anything and
certainly live with it  as we see!

Your initial posting just sat there in a "Ho-Hum" kind of state and the
gentlemen in meditation sort of looked like a kind of tag on character! I
mean he didn't do anything for the scene at all.

Now in the latest  photo as we see it, he adds a human figure for scale and
a better context. Also in colour with the "Golden Temple" seen as Golden, it
takes this photo up to an  entirely different level of meaning and
appreciation!

cheers,
ted