Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Using ICC profiles with Epson printers
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 22:34:57 -0500

Bingo!

The profiles were installed in the first location below by the installer,
but not in the second. I copied them to the second, and now, FINALLY, they
appear in the profiles menu.

Thanks a million, Chris. But it's really exasperating that I, a longtime
computer user and googler, had so much trouble finding how to do this that I
had to ask for help and that it took more than an entire day to get the job
done. Several hours in all of wasted time. It's just downright irritating
that Epson's own web site does not tell the user what to do with the
downloaded profiles, nor does the user manual for the printer! This is just
plain sloppy work on Epson's part. And finally, the Missing Manuals for PS
Elements for Mac and for Photoshop CS5, while mentioning additional profiles
and how to apply them in Print, say nothing about how to install them.