Subject: [Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:50:57 -0500

Ted Grant wrote:

But has anyone ever thought that maybe? Just maybe? There is some shy kind
of shooter in the back woods of Alaska, France, Russia or any other
location? Who has quietly gone about his life shooting brilliant images
about the world because he loves doing it? And his or her photography puts
almost everyone else to near shame?

But simply because he's never been  published "BIG-TIME!" Ala HCB, AA and
many others considered "Holy Grail exposures of film!" That the photography
doesn't rate simply because we've never seen nor heard of either?

"They walk amongst us quietly doing their thing !"
<<<

I am absolutely convinced there are these people who'd rather pursue their
craft than pursue publicity.  And it's not just photographers, a horse
trainer I know personally has the most incredible, gentle, thoughtful,
respectful and effective methods for partnering with even the wildest
horses and she is virtually unknown except to a few fortunate friends.
I've been asking her to write a book describing her method but for her it's
not a method it's just her way of life.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE