Subject: [Leica] M9 - problem with image transfer
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:45:47 -0600

I should also add if you use Sandisk, they have a rescue file program
with works great if you ever need it. I had a card in my M8 that was
showing images in the camera but not in the card reader. Used the
rescue software and all the images showed up, even images I had
formatted from previous shoots.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com