Subject: [Leica] Man With A Camera
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 01:15:58 -0500

A guy I know out here in west Philly told me to check out the
late-1950s show "Man With A Camera" starring Charles Bronson. It turns
out that Hulu has the entire series run.
I'm watching the second episode of the first season right now,
wondering "how many high schoolers" were inspired to become
photojournalists because of this program. Aside from that, I can't
think of any other program ever that featured a photographer as the
lead character with photography as what drives the intrigue of the
show. Interesting stuff! I love serials.

Phil Forrest